Johnson provides a series of professional disinfection and sanitization services. We tailor-make one-stop disinfection solutions for different customers. We have presently disinfected and sanitizing more than 1,000 premises, including Grade A offices, shopping malls, colleges, residentials, recreation facilities etc.
We are undoubtedly a reliable service provider for Hong Kong Government. When Atypical Pneumonia incident happened in 2003 and the new coronavirus COVID-19 devastatingly attacking the world in 2020, Johnson and its’ cleaning staff have been working laboriously in frontline to provide professional disinfection services to isolation camps operated by Hong Kong Government and onsite sanitizing service for spots of confirmed infection case requested by Hong Kong Health Department.
In order to cater for different venues and users, we provide both services with and without chemical disinfection solution.
Chemicals Treatment – High Performance Self-Disinfecting Coating Service
We use antibacterial disinfectant imported from the United States to provide customers with reliable disinfection services:
- Recommended by the US CDC and US EPA to be effective against Covid-19;
- R&D and manufactured in USA, registered and approved as a long lasting disinfectant in several countries;
- Eco-friendly material, non-flammable, non-toxic and non-corrosive, safe for human and pets;
- It is a neutral solvent and is friendly to all surfaces;
- Breaking up odor-causing organisms, and play a role in offsetting odors.
For more information about these products, you can learn more from here.
Non-chemicals Treatment – UVC Disinfection Service
We apply a sophisticated and all-rounded indoor sterilization and disinfection device made in USA:
- Registered and certified by USEPA;
- According to the test report of the International Association of Analytical Chemists (AOAC), it can remove Human Coronavirus, MRSA, Clostridium difficile – C. Diff. stubborn viruses and bacteria;
- It is widely used in hospitals all over the world (including Hong Kong);
- A large amount of UV-C ultraviolet rays is released in a short time, which can completely disinfect area of 250 square footage in 5 minutes;
- This equipment has passed the TO-15 test of USEPA proving that no harmful gas emissions and chemical residues after application. which is certainly safe;
- Studies have shown that the most effective ultraviolet wavelength for killing microorganisms is close to 254 nm, while the wavelength range of UV-C is between 200-280 nm.
For more information about this device, you can learn more from here.
If you are interested in the above services, please contact us to learn more.